Displays the list of all contact requests received for the group where it's located.
This widget is viewable only by group owners and contains functionality links, including list view filters (all requests, moderated requests, unmoderated requests) and a delete link.
You can only see requests in the Group - Contact Request List that have been initiated from the Group - Contact widget.
Where it works
This widget works on the contact-requests.aspx page as well as on group home pages, application pages, or post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Group - Contact Request List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
From here, you can change the widget's title by clicking Change and entering a new title - such as "Contact Requests."
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.