Displays the user's recent application activity in a tabbed format. The My Stuff widget can be configured to display the activity of the logged in user or the current user.
The My Stuff widget is deprecated in Telligent Enterprise 4.0.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the My Stuff widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can configure the following options:
- Widget title - Enter a new name in the Widget Title field and click Change to edit the name of the widget, such as from "My Stuff" to "What I've Been Doing."
- Query Type- Specifies whose activity displays in the My Stuff list.
- Current User - Displays your activity.
- Logged In User - Displays the activity of the user you're logged in as.
- Number of items to display - Default is 8.
- Configure tabs - Select the tabs that should be displayed on the widget by clicking Enabled for those you want to display or Disable for those you want to keep hidden. You can also rearrange the order of these tabs by dragging them into place.
- All - All site activity.
- Forums - All forum activity.
- Blogs - All blog activity.
- Files - All file activity.
- Wikis - All wiki activities.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.