This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget in not paged, not filtered mode.
In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, the view type option was removed. It was added back in 4.1.
The RSS Feed widget displays the most recent items from RSS feeds.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
The RSS Feed widget does not support reading ATOM feeds.
Telligent Community uses RSS.NET and thus uses its supported RSS versions.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the RSS Feed widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can configure the following options:
- Widget title - Click Change to edit this widget's name, such as changing "RSS Feed" to "Feed."
- Feed URL - The full URL of the RSS feed to retrieve and display.
- View type - The widget can be configured to show these views:
- Not Paged/Not Filtered - A simple list of links to posts with no paging; most recent post first, and only the headline of the post.
- Not Paged/Not Filtered/First Post Excerpt - A list of links to posts with no paging; most recent post first, and an excerpt from the top (latest) post.
- Number of items to show -The number of feed items to display in the widget.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.