Allows you to search the site, groups, or application pages for desired content.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works in the header of a page.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page.
- Click Edit Header.
- Select and place the Site - Search widget.
- Click Configure in the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title, such as "Search the site."
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Return to page editing.
- Click Save Page.