Displays the user banner, including the user avatar and links for contacting the user and edit profile.This widget contains user information only when it is loaded onto the user's profile page or dashboard page. You can configure the contact format in the widget.
The Send Email link on the User - Banner widget will not work unless email is configured on your site - that is, email is enabled and Mail Gateway is enabled and configured.
Where it works
The widget works on the member dashboard.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit page, then select and place the User - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.