Lets you know that the wiki revision page you're viewing is not the most recent; provides a link to the most recent version of the page, and provides a link to revert the page to the currently viewed version.
Where it works
This widget works on wiki post history revision pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Compare widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.