In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, the "Email Subscribe to comments" option was added.
Displays the list of wiki-related links available to the user. The options available to individual users will vary depending upon the user's permissions and which options are manually enabled. The default title for this widget is Options.
Not all of the widget's options are displayed on all pages, even if they are enabled. For example, "Share this" only appears on the wiki post page.
Where it works
This widget works on wiki home pages and wiki post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- In the Enterprise theme version of the widget, the term "Favorites" on this widget has been changed to "Bookmarks." "Favorites" is used in the Default version.
- This widget is called "Options" in the Default theme version.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can make the following changes:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name.
- Create new wiki - Create a new wiki in this group.
- Email subscribe to this wiki - The user can receive email notifications if a post in the wiki is edited or deleted.
- Email subscribe to comments - Subscribe to comments on this post.
- Share this - Opens a conversation dialog with a link to the post in the body.
- Bookmark this wiki - Adds this wikis to the user's profile Bookmarks tab.
- Bookmark this page - Add this post to the user's profile Bookmarks tab.
- Page is locked - Displays whether page is locked ("Page is locked") or unlocked ("Page is unlocked"). You can click this option to change it.
- Delete page - Removes the page from the Table of Contents and from visible wiki pages. (However the page is still recoverable.)
- Edit wiki settings - Manage the wiki name, web address, group, and its enablement.
- Undelete page - Appears only in the list of pages for the wiki (when you manage the wiki); makes it possible to restore a page to the visible wiki and table of contents.
- Manage wiki - Make changes to pages or comments from the Control Panel, such as restoring a page or removing a comment.
- Edit page - Opens the editing functionality. The user must have editing privileges.
- View history - Makes it possible to view revision history in the History tab.
- Article - Makes it possible to view the article in the wiki.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.