This widget contains the navigation tabs for wiki page article view, history view, or edit view. The tabs are static. This widget does not display the widget article - that is the Wikis - Page widget. Note: This widget does not take the place of other widgets that let you navigate within the group or site.
Where it works
This widget works on wiki post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Page Navigation widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of the widget by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.