In release 4.1, Telligent added the capability to delete specific versions of a wiki page to this widget. For a screen capture of the 7.1 widget, see Detailed feature information for 4.1.
Displays a specific wiki revision page, with links that take you to the current version or allow you to revert to the version being displayed. This widget is different from the Wikis - History widget, which shows a list of revisions.
Where it works
This widget works on the wiki revision page.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Revision widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.