Site security allows you to set up security filters and controls to protect your Web site from harmful spam and security risks as well as protect the content of your site.
Telligent Enterprise includes a number of security procedures that run automatically to guard your site against some common security risks. To locate these options, navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Content/Site Security.
This section contains the following articles:
- Block admin login by IP address - Restrict admin access to your community to all but certain IP addresses.
- Block an IP address - Ban a static IP address from accessing your site.
- Block forum spam by using an IP address rule - Enforce security by configuring the number of posts the system will accept from a particular IP address.
- Block spam - Use rules and scoring to classify posts or email as spam and either send it to moderation or delete it altogether.
- Create a spam content scorer - Utilize a script using IContentScorer terms to specify scores for types of content.
- Understanding spam rules - A list of the out of the box spam rules included with Telligent Enterprise.
- HTML sanitization - Sanitization that is executed when rich content is submitted to a Telligent Enterprise site.
- Manage word replacement filters - Replace bad or forbidden words or terms with an inoffensive word or a placeholder.
- Restrict user names - Restrict words or phrases from being incorporated in usernames.
- Telligent Evolution security procedures - How Telligent Evolution guards against some common security risks.
- User lockout after too many login attempts - Information about Telligent Enterprise's default lockout.