Telligent Enterprise can notify you by email of wiki page edits.
Telligent Enterprise provides you with two options to creating a wiki page:
- The Quick Post "Publish to wiki" tab - Quickly create a wiki page in the Quick Post interface, or use the rich text editor to customize your page.
- The New Post button on the wiki Home Page or on a post window - Opens the rich text editor for you to create a page.
Create a wiki page in Quick Post
- On the site Home Page or on a group Home Page/application page/post page, click Publish to wiki on the Quick Post widget.
- If there are different wikis to choose from in the Publish to wiki drop-down list, select the desired wiki.
- Enter a title for the page in the Title field.
- Enter your wiki page text in the Your post field. (If you want to use the rich text editor to access other wiki page formatting options or publishing options, click Use rich formatting and view the next procedure for your options.)
- Click Share.
Create a wiki page with the New Post button
- Click New Post on the wiki Home Page or a wiki page. If there are multiple wikis you can publish to, select the desired wiki. The Add Page appears.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- If you want to make this a child of another page in the wiki page, begin typing the name of the parent page in the Parent page field. Telligent Enterprise will find the page. You can select it from similarly titled options, as well.
- Enter your text in the text field. You can use all of the rich text editor options to individualize your page.
- Add any desired tags in the Tags field.
- If you want this page to appear in the Featured Content widget, select the Make this page featured check box.
- If you want to be notified via email of any page edits, select the Email me updates to this page check box.
- Click Save. The wiki page is added to the Wiki Table of Contents panel (Wikis - Table of Contents widget).