Single column layout
In Telligent Enterprise 4.0, the Mentions and Likes links were added.
The User - Navigation widget includes specific navigation links such as Activity, Likes, or other personally relevant items.
Where it works
This widget works on the user profile page, application pages, and post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- In the Enterprise theme, the term "Bookmark" is used in place of "Favorite." "Favorite" is used in the Default theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User - Navigation widget. The widget configuration dialog appears.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. This widget allows you to configure the following options:
- Widget title - To change the title, click Change and enter a new title.
- Include Profile link
- Include Activity link
- Include Groups link
- Include Mentions link
- Include Likes links
- Include Friends link
- Include Bookmarks link
- Include Files link
- Include Blog posts link
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.