Simple view, sorted by group author quality score and retitled "Top Quality Authors"
Standard view, sorted to Group Joined Date and titled "Group Members"
This is a new widget in Telligent Enterprise 4.0.
This widget lists group members and can be sorted by group author quality score (utilizing release 4.0's reputation and social engagement tool capabilities); group joined date, or last activity date. It differs from the Group - Membership List widget in that this widget can sort by author quality score; the Group - Membership List widget can feature the five users with the highest total posts for all the groups in the site, sorted by post quantity.
Where it works
This widget works on group, application, and post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- In the Enterprise theme, this widget is preconfigured to sort by and display the top quality authors in the group; in the Default theme, it is preconfigured to sort by and display users by group joined date.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Members List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options for this widget:
- Select a new title, such as "Top quality authors" or other descriptive name, by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Select group to pull from - This option defaults to the current group. You can select another group by starting to type the group name and selecting it from the drop-down list of groups found.
- View type - Choose between the simple view, which displays only the title and avatars, or standard view, which displays group joined date or last activity date.
- Sort by- Choose from the following options:
- Group author quality score - This sort order is determined by an automatically generated author quality score on the basis of factors integral to Telligent Enterprise 4.0's Score social service.
- Group joined date - This sorting order is based upon the date when each member joined the group, further sorted in either ascending or descending order.
- Last activity date - This sorting order is based upon the date of each member's most recent activity, further sorted in either ascending or descending order.
- Sort order - Either ascending or descending order.
- Number of items to display - The widget defaults to displaying 5 users, but you can elect to display more or less.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save page.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.