This is a new widget in Telligent Enterprise 4.0.
This widget shows links to places where the group has been @mentioned. This widget lists a configurable number of mentions for groups you may or may not be a member of (except joinless groups where you're not a member). This widget's function differs from the Site - User Navigation widget's @ tab in that the @ tab lists where you as a user or your groups are mentioned.
Where it works
This widget works on group, application, and post pages. It is also visible when you click the Mentions tab on the Group - Application Navigation widget.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Mention List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can make the following configuration changes to this widget:
- Widget title - Change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Page size - Enter the number of mentions you want to list. The widget defaults to 15 mentions.
- Enable endless scrolling - If selected, this option enables the widget to automatically scroll down to previous mentions beyond the page size.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.