Contextual user view
This is a new widget in Telligent Enterprise 4.0.
This widget displays a list of liked content (including posts, threads, applications, comments, groups, and status messages) for the user. It can be configured to display likes for the contextual or accessing user.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site. Note: Users cannot like their own content.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Liked Content widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options for this widget:
- Widget title - Change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Page size - Select the number of liked items to display. The widget defaults to 15 items.
- Show likes for- select from the following choices:
- Contextual user - Likes for the user whose ID is being used.
- Accessing user - Likes for the logged in username.
- View type-
- Contextual - Displays like information for the user whose username is being accessed.
- Accessing - Displays like information for the user accessing the community.
- Enable endless scrolling- If selected, enables the list of likes to automatically be extended when the user scrolls to the bottom of the page list.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.