This widget helps enable you to set up service on Telligent Enterprise so that an external application can access Telligent Enterprise using OAuth. For more information about setting up third-party OAuth, see the Developer documentation.
This widget does not work in conjunction with SSO.
There are no theme differences applied to this widget out of the box.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the OAuth App Authorization widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.