This widget is used in the process of reporting abuse through email.
Where it works
This widget is used in email.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme using the Manage Widgets tab.
- This widget is available via the Manage Widgets tab with modifications specific to the Enterprise theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Report Abuse widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.