This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
The Abuse History widget displays abuse-related information for a blog post, forum post, media gallery post, or wiki page that has at some point been been hidden due to abuse.
For more information about the information contained in this widget, see Detailed feature information for 4.1.
This widget is only visible to users who have the Group - Manage Abuse permission.
This widget only appears on pages that are currently hidden or have at some previous point been hidden (and restored). Pages that are currently reported as abusive ("under review" or "appealed") but not hidden do not display this widget.
Where it works
This widget works on blog post pages, forum posts, media gallery post pages, and wiki post pages.
- This widget is part of the Default configuration for the platform, which means it is available for an administrator to add to any theme - including both Fiji and Enterprise - using the Manage Widgets tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Abuse History widget on the post page.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
From here, you can change the title of this widget, such as from "Abuse History" to "Previously hidden," by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.