Blog Post options allow you to set feedback and display properties for your blog posts. The properties allow you to control the content that displays on your blog posts.
You can set options to:
- Enable user feedback and anonymous comments
- Display user trackbacks
- Display blog posts on the site home page and blog home page
- Include post summaries in syndicated RSS and use the post title in the post URL
To set the display properties:
Click the name of the blog in the Blog list.
Click Edit blog settings in the Options panel.
Navigate to Configure > Post Options.
- Set the following options:
- Display posts on my site's home page - Whether new posts be displayed on your site home page
- Display posts on my blog-s home page - Whether new posts be displayed on your blog home page
- Use post summaries in RSS - Whether to only publish the post summary when content is syndicated (RSS)
- Automatic post names - Whether posts should automatically use the title of the post in the URL