If you want to display the most popular blog posts in your community, you can do this using the Blog - Post List widget. Just change the widget's titlle and change the list to sort by the most-viewed posts:
- Enter Edit mode.
- Add the Blog - Post List widget to the page.
- Click configure . The configuration window appears.
- Make the the following changes:
- Change the Widget title to a name such as "Popular."
- Select the Not filtered /Not paged View type.
- Select Most viewed for Sort posts by.
- Additionally, you can elect to:
- Pull from all users, the logged in user, or the current user's posts in User Query Type.
- In Select blog/group to pull content from, select a specific blog or a particular group and possibly its subgroups. (The option defaults to the current group.)
- In Tags to filter posts by, filter by any particular tags.
- In Excerpt size, enter the number of characters to display in the post excerpt. Note that if you enter 0, the configuration uses its default, 250.
- In Number of posts to display, enter how many blog posts you want in the popular posts list.
- Save the widget.
- Exit Edit mode. The popular blog posts will display on the page.
To learn more about most popular forum posts, see Popular forum posts.