As a blog user, you have limited abilities on blogs that are placed in Group-controlled folders (basically, post and subscribe). However if a blog is placed at the site root, many configuration settings are available to you - rights that would otherwise only be available to a blog owner. (Since the blog resides at the site root, you essentially are a co-owner of the blog.) This section lists and describes those settings.
This section contains the following pages and subsections:
- About page - Enter textual information about your blog into the blog setup and/or add the About widget to your blog page.
- Configure blog advanced configuration settings - Configure properties for feedback, comments, and syndication.
- Configure blog post display options -Set options like post listings, trackback listings, and post summaries in syndication feeds.
- Configure blog post feedback properties - Enable/disable readers to comment on or rate posts, and enable/disable comments from external applications (such as when your blog is mirrored)
- Configure blog setup properties -Specify/change the blog title, URL, description, and SEO keywords.
- Configure blog themes - Apply locally available theme styles to your blog; apply remotely available themes by uploading them, or customize the style by CSS.
- Configure mirrored blog feeds - Configure your blog to pull syndicated feed from another site or blog
- Email page - Enable contact by email, set up notifications of contact, and/or specify multiple recipients for the contact requests.
- Syndicate external links - Enable links to your blog to be syndicated so that readers can click the link and view your entire post(s).
- Title & Description page - Specify your blog's title and the short description that appears as part of its banner in a blog listing.