As a blog user, you have limited abilities on blogs that are placed in Group-controlled folders (basically post and subscribe). However if a blog is placed at the site root, many management settings are available to you - rights that would otherwise only be available to a blog owner. (Since the blog resides at the site root, you essentially are a co-owner of the blog.) This section lists and describes the management operations you can perform.
This section contains the following articles and subsections:
- Editing a tag - Customize the tag(s) by which your blog post is surfaced by SEO (search engine optimization) or how it appears in a tag cloud.
- Manage blog feedback - Approve or delete feedback entries.
- Manage blog lists/blogrolls - Create, edit, or delete blog lists.
- Manage blog posts - Manage feedback, posting, and publication options.
- Manage blog snippets - Create or organize bits of text that serve as hyperlinks to other pages/text.
- Manage blog spam - At the comment level, elect to delete a comment as spam or de-spam (i.e., validate) it.
- Manage blog tags - Add, change, or delete tags.
- Manage files uploaded to a blog - Upload or delete stored files, or create new folder(s) to organize them.