The Activity Message List widget displays a list of all recent activity.
Add the Activity Message List widget to your theme.
Specify the following information in the Options tab:
- Widget Title - Change the name of the widget if desired.
- Number of items to display - Select a number of recent activity messages to display.
- Activity List Mode:
- Dashboard - All site activity.
- Group - Activity in a group and optionally subgroups.
- User profile - Activity for a specific user.
- Status message prompt - The question that requests the user for information (e.g., What are you doing?)
- Display user avatars next to activity and status messages
Determine whether to enable or disable the display of the following tabs:
- People & Groups - Activity for people followed as well as your groups.
- Messages - Status messages only.
- My Activity - Your own activity.
- People - Activity for the people you follow.
- Groups - Activity for all of your groups.
- All - All site activity.
Telligent Evolution applies the widget properties after you click Save to save the changes to the theme.
About activity message translation
If any activity messages are created using the US-EN language pack
and another language pack is subsequently installed, the previously
published posts will remain in the language of the original language
pack (in this case, US-EN). This is because an activity is like a static
log; it would have been saved in English before the second language
pack was installed.