The Telligent Evolution social platform delivers enterprise-proven results for some of the largest online communities such as Dell, Intel, Procter & Gamble, and Microsoft. Its extensibility options make it the platform of choice whether you are creating a public-facing community, enabling business-to-business community, or an internal community for employees.
The Telligent Evolution platform is the foundation for both Telligent Community and Telligent Enterprise.
Our award-winning platform not only has all the tools to enable collaboration (blogs, wikis, forums, media galleries), but also enables you, via Telligent Analytics, to understand exactly what is happening within your community and to see the return on investment your community is producing.
This documentation covered in this guide covers topics from setting up and installing the software to user's guides for helping you understand how to use the software. If you are a developer looking for more information about how to develop on Telligent's Evolution platform, please see our Developer Space documentation and community.
Installation and Setup Guides
Install the Telligent Evolution platform and integrate it with your existing infrastructure to provide a seamless user experience.
||Community Setup Guide
Configure your community to meet your unique needs with roles, permissions, group structure and applications.
User and Administrator Guides
||System Administration Guide
Manage your community to ensure that the application environments and execution are stable and that system tasks maintain optimal system performance.
Learn how to manage and post to blogs, forums, wikis, and file or media galleries and interact in friend relationships.
||Community Management Guide
Once you have set up the basics of your community, you have to actively manage it to ensure adoption and growth. Group owners can create unique group experiences, blog authors create valuable content, and moderators ensure everyone is following your rules of engagement.
Customization and Development Guides
- Terminology - We recommend that you become familiar with terminology we commonly use throughout our help documentation.
- Support forums - You can post your questions about Telligent products in our support forums to get help from others who are actively using Telligent products.
- Release notes - We keep a running list of enhancements and fixes so that you're aware of our continual improvements and issue resolutions. Contact support if you need an immediate hot fix for a bug you're experiencing.
- Feature comparisons - We've created feature comparisons to show you the enhancements we've made from Community Server 2.1 to Telligent Community 5.6, as well from Community Server Evolution 1.0 product to Telligent Enterprise 2.6.
- New information indicator - The flag icon signifies new documentation information about a Telligent Evolution feature. The information includes the specific release(s) in which the feature is included.